HiVE ENERGY SYSTEMS
The "Next Level" Solar-Integrated Battery System that is Scalable, Sustainable and Cost-Effective.
"HiVE Batteries are Manufactured & Built in Hawai'i for Hawai'i"
Hawaii's State Mandate to reach 100% green renewable energy by 2045
- HiVE Energy Systems, LLC (“HiVE”) is a Delaware based company that develops, engineers, manufactures, markets and installs large-format, lithium-iron energy storage systems for use in residential, industrial, electric utility, smart grid and military applications.
- HiVE Energy Systems is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hawaii based HNU Energy (“HNU”), a vertically-integrated company that focuses on renewable energy generation, energy storage, smart grid technologies and high- efficiency lighting products for commercial and government users.
- HiVE brings in the full range of high density, Lithium Ion Phosphate based storage system that is ideally suited for industrial grade applications. It enhances the use of solar energy by making the power available even during hours of darkness.
- Hive’s unique Battery Management System ensures that the power is stored in most efficient manner and distributed according to the assigned preferences of its’ type and time of use. This extraordinary feature helps the owner to prioritise the power usage and also ensures that minimum conventional grid power is consumed by the connected loads.
- No Competitors in the market today – not even the popular TESLA Powerall – are able to integrate systems technology as well as HiVE. In fact, HiVE currently outperforms similar batteries in every performance metric.
- HiVE: Large format energy storage systems for use in a wide range of residential, industrial, smart grid, and military applications. Technologies driving renewable energy generation have advanced at a tremendous pace over the past decade but safe, economical, environmentally-friendly storage systems have not. The key to high grid penetration of renewable energy sources will be HiVE—a costeﬀective, reliable, environmentally-friendly, scalable battery technology.
- HiVE is a fully-integrated, high-voltage battery management platform compatible with many conventional inverters on the market. The solar array is connected to the battery module via HiVE’s proprietary Multi-Mode Adaptive Power Technology (MAP) that eliminates the need for a battery charge controller. As designed, HiVE’s ﬂexibility allows it to accommodate alternative battery chemistries as they evolve.
- HiVE is an integrated, high performance energy storage solution designed from the ground up to work with any conventional solar system. HiVE’s innovative adaptive technology can be scaled for a wide range of residential, industrial, smart grid, and military applications, big or small.
Why Choose HiVE Batteries?
Specific Advantages of HiVE
- Customers retain all the energy generated via on-site solar
- Directly coupled with solar panels through a unique HiVE subsystem
- BMS controls charge state rather than via external charger
- Compatible with many leading inverters
- Directly couples to inverter using a pre-charge circuit
- Safe and environmentally-friendly lithium iron phosphate
- Less wiring lowers installation costs
- Incorporates innovative cell tray design Fewer component
Performance Benefits of HiVE
- HiVE’s BMS controls solid-state electronics that can be switched under partial or full load thus ensuring the longevity of the system.
- HiVE provides quick response power at rates up to 2C.
- Users are not exposed to dangerous high voltage.
- Outperforms all other available chemistries and lower voltage batteries in every performance metric.
- Unique string level isolation provides superior electrical safety by lowering nominal voltage from 4001000V to less than 52V for servicing